For those wanting to watch the majestic whales in their natural environment from the protection of a large cruiser vessel; the Chinook Princess is a great choice!
Featuring indoor and outdoor seating, with four different elevations, you can enjoy great views from all decks. This vessel is Transport Canada certified and cruises through the pristine waters of Clayoquot Sound. This steady and comfortable tour is a great option for families, large groups and photographers!
Enjoy the scenic view along the wild coastline of the Sound on our way to common feeding areas of whales, near Flores Island or Long Beach. Learn about the area’s fascinating ecosystems with our engaging naturalists while experiencing first-hand, the inherent characteristics of whales including spouting, feeding, spy-hopping and breaching! With opportunities to view Sea Lions, Sea Otters, Eagles, and lots of other wildlife, this tour offers something for everyone.
We offer complimentary coffee and tea on board as well as blankets to keep you warm and cozy. This vessel offers a great experience for the entire family.
- Indoor heated seating
- Outdoor open seating
- Complimentary coffee and tea available on-board, or in the office
- Full commentary by captain and naturalists
- Fully licensed, well-trained crew
- CSI - Transport Canada Certified Vessels
- approximately 3 hour trip duration (depending on sightings, weather, skipper discretion, and other factors)
- $109.00 - Adult
- $99.00 - Senior(65+)/Student(19+)/Youth(13-18)
- $79.00 - Child(4-12)
- FREE - Infant(0-3)
*Prices do not include tax (5% GST), and fees.
*Read about our raincheck guarantee
*Read our cancellation policy